4.22.2008

Happy Earth Day!

I didn't have time at work today to write a fiery speech about the need to make everyday Earth Day. I apologize. One would hope for more from a tree-hugging hippie (at heart) like me. I've been passionate about environmental issues since I was a small child and I only hope that I can inspire others to join me in the crusade to ensure that future generations (of all species) are able to live in a safe, clean world that is full of diversity. We only have one planet.

The main thing is to be mindful. Everything on this earth is connected. Behaviors and attitudes you hold can affect systems and individuals far away and far into the future. Don't be selfish or indifferent. Do your part today!

Check out the EPA's carbon footprint calculator and environmental tips for more info about your eco-impact and what you can do to be a part of the modern "green" movement.

No comments: