12.04.2006

Azucar! Azucar!

I attended two birthday gatherings on Saturday. The first was a chill event in celebration of a co-worker’s 28 birthday and the other was a major celebration for a graduate school buddy’s 30th birthday. My grad school friend is a salsa dancing fanatic, so we met for drinks and cake, before heading out for a night at Habana Village.

I had a great time Saturday night. I brought along my ex-fitness partner (We jogged in the park for about a month. Then, it got hot and I got lazy.) and I know that she had fun too.

I really had a blast at Habana Village. I was my favorite place to go when I was in college, though I haven’t been there much since graduation. I love the two floors of live music and the mojitos, and I don’t think that there is a better place for salsa dancing in D.C.

No comments: