12.18.2006

"Never can say goodbye…"

It is unfortunate that Floyd and I haven't really moved toward friendship-land. We talk all of the time as if we were still together and I, living in a dream world, still reflect on the time we had and perhaps, could have in the future.

But, we're apart and clearly going in two different directions in our life right now. Yet, I can't help but to be attached and continue to nurture my feelings in spite our distance and the reality of our past and current situation--don't you just love the selective memory loss that recently broken-up couples tend to have?

Well, I hope that in 2007 I'll find a way to get over (but not forget) Floyd. It's about time that I moved away from the romanticized past and towards a fulfilling future as lifelong friends.

Surely, P&C can be friends forever?!

No comments: