2.26.2007

Ramblings from a Monday

I think I have the Monday-blues. I went to sleep late last night, after watching the Academy Awards--all those never-ending movie montages and Ellen's failed jokes gave me nightmares.

I can't believe that yet another month is almost over. March should be a good one, even if there aren't any 3-day weekends to look forward to. We had a random snowstorm yesterday afternoon. We got about 2 to 3 inches of snow that should turn into slush today and tomorrow (oh, boy!).

I just found out that I've missed most of the AFI Silver Theatre Barbara Stanwyck Tribute that runs January to February. She is one of my favorite actresses, and I just love her in The Lady Eve, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers, and Stella Davis--among others. There may still be time to catch a few showings so please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: