2.20.2007

Worst Pick-up Line Ever & Got Game?

I braved the freezing cold Sunday night in order to attend a birthday event at Wonderland. While there, two guys tried the most pitiful line I've ever heard on my coworker (A-M) and me: "Hey ladies, do you know anything about Albania?"

I grabbed my drink and left, leaving A-M to deal with them (evil move, I know). The guys told A-M to ask the other females in our group if they knew anything about Albania and if so, send them over. Weird, huh? For the record, none of them went over to chat with them.

Like most women, I'm attracted to guys with game. Those men had none. I guess I should feel a bit sorry for guys like that because game isn't something that can be learned. You either have it or you don't.

Now, Floyd has game. That's how he hooked me (and continues to hook me).

No comments: