11.22.2006

Giving Thanks

I’m so thankful for all the developments of the past year. Most of all that I finally landed a job after several months of searching, interviewing and being rejected. With the job, came a larger disposable income and new friends within my field. Without a doubt, I thank my friends and family for putting up with all my crap during my period of underemployment--I know that I was a pain. Also, I thank them for being supportive as I adjusted to the hours, demands and dress of the modern workforce.

I’m really looking forward to the upcoming 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. I plan on hanging out with Floyd and in general, relaxing. I hate that the fall/winter holiday season spoils me and makes me unprepared for the “dry” period from March to May when we don’t have any holidays (outside of spring break, of course). But whatever, things are good right now, so I shan’t complain.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: