3.09.2007

TGIF & other notes

I am so happy that it is Friday. I have no plans this weekend and I intend to lazily spend my Saturday and Sunday hours reading, listening to music and thinking about life. This week was a bit odd for me, and I feel so tired. My entire body aches, so I know that I'm in need of sound sleep, exercise and food.

Next Tuesday will mark the one-year anniversary at my current job. It's pretty unbelievable that this time last year, I had just accepted my current position after months of unsuccessful job searching. How time flies! It has been a good year, and I've enjoyed learning my job and getting to know my wonderful co-workers. I know that the time will soon come for me to move on, and I'm so fortunate to have gotten my start in the "real world" at such a relevant and nurturing organization. I anticipate celebrating my anniversary with punctuality, productivity and a good strong drink after work.

No comments: