6.26.2007

Tuesday, Tuesday

I don't really have much to say today. I'm feeling rather bored, though I have a bunch of things that I could be doing. I still haven't figured out what I'm gonna do about my guy problems, but I still have time. I should take this time to vent about my job/career path, but I'll save that for another day. I guess it's the heat that's making me so lazy and indifferent.

I will take the time to note two blogs that I frequent.

I like to visit DC Concierge for regularly updated information on local events and businesses of interest.

Another site that I came across during the past few weeks and that has been somewhat helpful in gaining a new/male perspective on life is Roosh V, formerly DC Bachelor. The entries about women and relationships (check out the Hall of Fame) have, at times, enraged, amused, and bemused me. Mostly, the entries make me think about where I stand, who I really am, and what sort of woman I want to be.

1 comment:

roosh said...

Thanks for the nice words :)