11.10.2008

Sick, again

I spent most of the weekend trying to rid my body of a nasty cold. It all started with basic fatigue last Sunday when I arrived back in D.C., but over the course of the week it matured from horrid, dragon-throat symptoms to sinus mayhem over the weekend. Despite the fact that I devoted my entire weekend to fluids, veggies, and bedrest, I'm still struggling to overcome it.

I seem to have gotten it while campaigning or once I returned home to a bathroom that I share with two grown men who don't value handwashing. Either way, it really sucks to be sick again.

Thankfully, I have tomorrow off from work. I may venture down to the Mall for a day of touristy fun. But most likely, I'll spend the day in bed cursing my weak immune system and all my germy friends and foes.

No comments: