1.12.2007

How much green tea can one girl drink?

I don't want to get sick, but it seems that I'm on the verge of
officially having a cold. There have been several bugs going around
my office since the holidays, and I've struggled to ensure that my
body doesn't contract the latest virus to circulate.

Green tea is part of my second line of defense, after ensuring
regular, restful sleep, low stress, and a balanced diet. I read that
the antioxidants and other properties of green tea help one's body
ward-off sickness. So far, it seems to be working, as I haven't been
seriously sick (i.e., had more than a sniffle or minor sore throat)
since early November, which is when I first started regularly drinking
green tea.

I'm hoping that adding green tea to my diet will ensure that I have a
cold/flu-free winter and will be able to save my sick days for the
allergy season.

No comments: