1.04.2007

Oh dear, I joined MySpace last night...

I finally broke down and signed up at MySpace. While I was home my
friends noted that they had pages and talked about all the interesting
things they found out about our high school classmates through the
site.

It was interesting reading about and seeing pictures of the people I
used to hang out with and sit next to in class. Some of them look
quite the same and have stayed in Georgia, while others have moved
away and found their true sexual orientation identity (guau, I never
suspected it of those two classmates!).

Anyway, last night I joined in on one of my generation's many
phenomena. But don't worry, I'm not going to start blogging on
MySpace and forget all about good old Blogger. My Space is just a way
for me to feel connected with some of my old pals from the class of
1999.

No comments: