4.05.2009

Donde Estan Hopper Cakes?

I am having the hardest time finding hopper cakes this year. They are my favorite seasonal snack and I look forward to them every spring.

I can remember buying five boxes of the sweet little cakes a few years ago. I don't know what came over me as I'm not the sort to get swept up by "limited time offers," but hopper cakes are hard to find. They are only sold around Easter and only at select stores that tend to have only a few boxes or individual packs. You go back the next week, and they are all gone. That's probably why I go crazy and buy so many whenever I see them. They are just so rare.

Of course, I can and should live without them. No one needs to ingest such an artificial, sugar-packed snack. Yet, I love them and can't imagine the beginning of spring without them. Keep your fingers crossed that I find some before it's too late.

No comments: