6.24.2009

Almost Recess

I have no idea where the month has gone but I am so happy that recess is almost here. I've been running full-force for awhile and I'm really feeling burned out.

The good thing is that I'm learning a lot and witnessing some great developments on the Hill. I feel so fortunate to be where I am and that keeps me humble and motivated to give my all everyday regardless of how annoying or tedious or overwhelming my tasks can be. Most of the time I feel like I'm running a marathon or barely keeping my head above the water. There is just so much to be done and I can only imagine that the big wigs are feeling it so much worse.

I hope that I can be productive during the break and take care of my backlog so that I'm ready for the big push in July. There is so much to achieve this year and we are starting to run out of time.

To all the Hill staffers (and lobbyists) out there, hang on. Recess is near and glorious August is on the way.

No comments: