9.07.2007

Friday!!

Ah, this week has been painful.  I've had the hardest time waking up each morning and have been feeling sluggish and lazy at work.  I blame my pillows.  For some reason, I can't get comfortable in bed and I usually wake up with the pillows thrown on the floor.  Plus, I've been having a lot of distressing dreams about work or a male figure (usually, Floyd or my dad).  But, I'm hopeful that I'll soon be able to kick out the bad energy and turn my bedroom back into the warm, comforting sanctuary it was just a few weeks ago.

Given Mr. Rebound's return to the abyss that silly, scared boys seem to vanish to, I'm going stag this weekend.  I'm heading out salsa dancing tonight with Shimmy-Shimmy and looking forward to a Cheese Fest (Mac & Cheese + Lasagna) at a GRU movie night on Saturday.

It should be a good weekend, and I hope that it will help keep my mind off of Mr. Rebound, Floyd, and my uncomfortable pillows.

No comments: