9.20.2007

Thursday's a Breeze

It’s been a pretty good week. I actually got some work done and spent quality time writing. One of the highlights of the week was the season premieres of ANTM and Gossip Girl (btw, Zac Hanson's Go was played during one of the scenes of GG. Yes, that's how much I like that song. I heard it once and now I can recognize it in a few notes. Ahh, "Name that Tune." I loved that show, but I digress...). I don’t have cable, so I rely on the major networks plus the CW and PBS to supply me with television entertainment. This season should be hot.

I can’t wait until the weekend. It is unfortunate that I won’t be singing along to the musical Hair in NYC, but I think that I’ve rather nicely filled up my weekend “dance card” in DC. I’m really looking forward to the weekend food outings: Matchbox on Friday, Oohs & Aahs on Saturday, and a picnic on the Mall on Sunday. I also look forward to returning to the gym for yoga and swimming.

Here’s to another solid weekend that doesn’t leave much time for relaxation but is heavy on satisfaction and fun.

No comments: