1.29.2009

Best Day Ever (on the Hill)

I have just one more day at my current job. As my coworker said, I still haven't stopped to breathe but I promised myself that tomorrow, I will let-go and chill after lunch.

We had a gathering today at work for folks moving on. It was unbelievable. I was truly like a deer in the headlights in getting acknowledged and thanked by my boss. It was a great send-off to be a part of and I look forward to more personal goodbyes tomorrow.

Yes, I'm being cryptic. Ask me in person, and I'll give you the details. You'd have to know my boss and about my office's politics to understand how momentous the recognition was for me.

So that's it. Now, I need to find a way to quiet my soul so that I can get some rest. I need to be ready to get some closure tomorrow.

No comments: