5.22.2007

Pirates of the Caribbean

I can already hear the theme music...

I am so excited about Thursday's release of the final Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I loved the first movie and thought that the second was good, though I gave it lower marks due to the obviously incomplete storylines. Johnny Depp is so sexy as Captain Jack Sparrrow and Orlando Bloom isn't bad to look at either. I love the costumes (I just LOVE period flicks), the action sequences, the humor, and of course, the love story.

Since Floyd, my normal movie partner, is gone, I don't know who I'm going to go to the movies with. I guess I'll go by myself like the loser that I am. I actually saw the second Pirates movie by myself (my first solo movie trip) as Floyd was out of town. It wasn't that bad because I didn't have to worry about coordinating schedules or arguing over which movie we'd sneak into next. But boy, I missed the snuggling!!!

Here's to a good long weekend of relaxation, decluttering my apartment, and sexy, dirty Depp. I can't wait.

No comments: