8.06.2007

Monday, Monday

After a less than stellar, actually disappointing weekend though I shan't say why, I'm feeling rather tired and sad.  It will suffice to say that my weekend was spent listening to Marvin Gaye and thinking about my life.  I remain anxious for a change and I'm almost ready to make the change happen for myself.  As always, I'm just holding out a little longer (one week) for a sign to reassure me that I'm taking the right path…

The highlight of my weekend was swimming at the gym.  I think I went a little overboard on fitness this weekend because my muscles are still sore after a challenging 2 hour workout on Saturday and a relaxing (but challenging) hour in the pool on Sunday.  I think that I'll take today off and resume my workout schedule with yoga on Wednesday.

No comments: