7.03.2007

Paris? Oui, Oui!

I leave for Paris, France in a mere 54 hours and 30 minutes.  I am so excited about all the things I will see and experience.  I look forward to savoring pastries and sipping coffee at a corner café and frolicking in the park after a leisurely picnic.

My mom arrives this evening and (thank goodness) my apartment is quite spotless, though still cluttered.  We'll spend the next day finalizing our itinerary and repacking our belongings.  Then, we're off!

I'm bringing along a journal and perhaps, I'll share a few entries when I get back.  I promise to remain calm, patient and hopeful during the trip regarding the stressors (i.e., work, boys, and life) that I'll have to face when I return.  But, I'm quite sure that I'll have a totally different outlook by then.

No comments: