7.14.2007

She's Baaacccckk!

Bonjour, Bonjour

Yay, I'm back from vacation.  It was definitely a great, though rather exhausting trip.  I ate a fair amount of pastries and bread, but thankfully, i think I walked off most of the extra calories...

Paris was beautiful and I can see why people consider it one of the most romantic cities in the world. However, I was there with my mom and although I did encounter a few cuties, I didn't have a torrid love affair with a hot Frenchman who doesn't speak English.  Maybe next time...

I anticipate writing more about my trip (and posting pictures) in the upcoming days and weeks, but for now I want to rest and run some errands before heading out to my friend's swap/block party.  I look forward to resuming my normal routine this week, though rather anxious to know what projects and tasks are waiting for me when I get back.

Another yay that I get to see an old college friend this week.  She's in town for a few days after spending the past few years in the Peace Corps and now as a school principal in Honduras.

No comments: