10.24.2006

Where are all the Drag Queens tonight?

In Dupont for the Annual Halloween High Heel Race!

I just got talked into heading to Dupont Circle for the Annual Halloween High Heel Race. I had totally planned a nice, quiet evening at home with two of my fave shows, Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls. Instead, I’ll be outside in the cold watching men running in heels and sipping Sex on the Beach with a friend. Actually, that doesn't sound too bad and I am looking forward to seeing the fabulous drag queens.

It will be my first high heel race, though I’ve lived in D.C. for 7 years and have known about the race since I first arrived. But, whatever. I’m going tonight.

Don’t worry, I’ll give you a full report tomorrow: the costumes, the heels, the drag queens, and everything else.

No comments: