4.27.2008

The day before my first day

In a few short hours, I'll be on my way to my new job. I’m still both nervous and excited but I feel prepared. My bag is packed, my snacks are organized and my clothes (for the week!) are ironed. I hope that all goes well and that my new tasks are good. I also hope that I make it home early enough for yoga. I know that I’ll need to stretch and de-stress after working 9+ hours each day. Most of all, let's hope that I don't hate my new job--at least not until 8-9 months have passed and it's time for Peace Corps. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Hippo! Good job being organized and ready to go the night before. I hope you have a wonderful first week - exciting and challenging but not too stressful. I can't wait to hear all about it. =)

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great first day!! I miss you already. I'm getting ready to leave for the retreat. It's not going to be as fun without ya. :(

Hippo Q. said...

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies! I hope that you too have an amazing week and an amazing time at the retreat.