4.28.2008

My first day

My first day of work went well. I wasn't too nervous and everyone was nice. Throughout the day, I couldn't help comparing my new job/coworkers/workspace/schedule to my old one. I really missed seeing my old work friends this morning.

My hours are reasonable (830 to 530 and not the 830 to 630 I feared!), and my tasks seem doable. In fact, I feel confident/cocky that it will only take me a month to master them. But in the meantime, I'll have to pay attention, ask lots of questions and give 110% percent.

I fear that means that I won't have much time during work hours to write lengthy pieces for my blog. But I will try to submit a few thoughts during the weekdays and submit longer pieces on the weekends. I apologize to all of my loyal readers, but as soon as the transition is over, this blog will be back to normal.

No comments: